x

T{title}

T{text}

x

T{title}

T{text}

• Friday, 13. December 2019 05:08
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

Lady Vox pet has been slain by Argh!

Argh5 Comments

Let me start this awesome news update with something that is not awesome at all and nothing I would make bad jokes about (Like I ever made a bad joke, lol). Two officers decided to leave us. The first one is Kurway, he was one of our Recruiting Officers and one of the most chilled guys I met here. Kurway decided to quit Agnarr, because he wants to join his real-life friends from Darkwind on Phinny Server. Good luck and loots mate! Come around if you feel chatty.

The other one is Elrad, our very active and funny DKP officer. He joined Odul long before Agnarr launched and totally helped him to build the guild we have today. Just when he started to learn how to tank properly instead of just standing around and chatting, while we others raid, his real-life forces him to leave us. Elrad will fight an other battle first now, and then hopefully return :) . I hope you read this Big El. You know we all like you a lot and we wish much power. Come back whenever you feel like! <3 You rock mate!

Ok, after I wiped my tears away, let us talk about yesterday’s farm-run: Lady Vox got rekt with her stupid pet proccing weapon in mouth! … Sorry, I usually try to avoid bad words, but the fucking bitch has really been an asshole to us two weeks ago, when she wielded her shitty Mistwalker Scimitar for the first time (see old news for further details). When we went for her yesterday she was again proccing Pets that hit for 20000 dmg each hit. But we were prepared! … at least on the second try.

[Thu Jul 13 21:06:37 2017] Lady Vox pet has been slain by Argh!
[Thu Jul 13 21:06:39 2017] Lady Vox pet has been slain by Argh!
[Thu Jul 13 21:06:49 2017] Lady Vox pet has been slain by Argh!
[Thu Jul 13 21:06:52 2017] Lady Vox pet has been slain by Argh!
[Thu Jul 13 21:06:52 2017] Lady Vox pet has been slain by Argh!

How we did that? I will tell the whole world: Use damage shields pals! Ladydragon got totally damageshielded to death. The second fight was a cake. The loot was preeeeetty good aswell! Grats to Tigi for her White Dragonscale Cloak and way more importantly: Grats to me for my more than deserved Runed Bolster Belt (PST with offer 10Kr+ :D).  After her we melted Mandragon but his loot was just meh and not worth to get mentioned here. Afterwards we moved to the Hole: Grats to Kathryn and Theldranus for their next epic piece.

Speaking of Theldranus, the guy who pushed the DKP higher and higher for my Belt, did some cool suicides this week:

Comments

Philidanu,
Damn =( two really cool people. This sucks

Medtech,
both will be missed a lot, great people.

Galanor,
Im not in any pictures of this update. Failed!

NatureboiRicFlair,
Sad to see y'all go, Kurway and Elrad. At least now you dont have to receive hate tells from ppl about me for an "attempted KS" on AC, Kur. ;) GL to you two.

Theldranus,
At this time, I can nor cannot confirm that I have prepared for further death touches.

Login - CMS-Bridge is active. Use your CMS/Board Data to login.

Lost Password